Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Whole New Blog

After over 3 and a half years of dormancy, the Waste Not Farm Blog is being resurrected with a new purpose.  In an effort to use up some of the fabric and other sewing/quilting supplies I have been collecting for over half a century, and hoping to make a little money, I have gone back into the crafting business.  Many, many years ago, like when I was a stay-at-home-mama with three pre-schoolers, I would set up a booth at craft shows and sell rug I have woven on my old Union loom.  A couple of months ago I did my resurrection show on the front porch of a friends coffee shop.  I made a little money, used up some stuff and had a fun day.  So I'm going to try it again.  The next two weekends, Saturday and Sunday, November 29th & 30th and Saturday and Sunday, December 6th & 7th I will have a booth at the Poinsettia Festival at Fahr Greenhouse, 18944 St. Albans Road, Wildwood, Missouri.  The craft show hours are Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday noon to 4pm.

The Poinsettia Festival is a great backdrop for your family holiday pictures.  Since they consider your pets a part of your family, you are encourage to bring them for the photo session.

In a couple of days, I will show you a few of the things I will be selling.  I welcome your suggestions.  I would also welcome special orders so you are able to get exactly what you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment