Monday, November 2, 2009

Day One Hundred Fifty-Two - Paint and Hardwood

Last week the painter did his thing.
This is our bedroom in Pommery Mustard, whatever that means. Under the black plastic is the hardwood floor Nic has started installing. Sorry you can't see it, maybe next week.
The lower walls are painted Timeless Terra Cotta. I've always been a sucker for clay pots. When Nic trims out the windows and doors the header will run all the way around the room, not just on top of the windows and doors. By the way, there are NO polka dots in my house; apparently my camera lens is spotted.
I don't think I have posted any photos of the bathroom yet, so here is one. I was standing in the doorway at the foot of the stairs, just inside the front door. The door to the far right of the photo goes into the laundry room. The opening straight ahead is my HUGE walk in shower.
This cute kid is practicing opening the front door to guest. We hope you plan to come see us when we get the house done.

No comments:

Post a Comment