Monday, November 16, 2009

Day One Hundred Seventy-Six - Hardwood Floors

The hardwood floors are done and aren't they pretty? This is the view from the front door looking straight into the kitchen. The cabinets will be installed tomorrow so watch for more pictures. It doesn't look too much like a kitchen at this point but I think by tomorrow evening it will.
This is the view from the back door (but the door people may think is the front door) looking into my studio. This corner spot is reserved for a very special piece of furniture.
This is that piece of furniture. I have been watching this old school science lab table at an antique mall for several months. The owner removed it from the antique mall and put it on Craig's List (and reduced the price, again.) It pays to be patient. Try to visualize a sewing machine on the opposite right hand corners.

6 comments:

  1. That lab table is AWESOME! I wish I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw one just like this on Ebay and was all set to buy it - just had the call the husband at work and make sure it was ok. By the time he called back it was gone!! I am still crying :( If you ever see another . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever decide to sell or need the money, please email stok3d @ gmail.com as I would like to buy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three of these desk I. Need of refurbishment.

      Delete
    2. I have three of these desk I. Need of refurbishment.

      Delete
  4. I have three of these that need refurbished.

    ReplyDelete