Friday, July 17, 2009

Day Forty-three - Plumbing and the Zoo

House update: Nic continues to work on the plumbing that will be under the basement floor.

Life update: I spent the afternoon at the zoo with these ladies.....

Rylee encouraged her mother and sisters to become comfortable with the goats as she is sure we will soon have a goat herd on the farm. I was kind of hoping the goat smell would discourage her, apparently these goats did not smell.

We enjoyed the cool air in the Penguin House, but not the fishy smell.

Well, some of us did not enjoy the cool temperature.

After seeing the penguins, Andie was sure these wonderful birds were called, "Pengmingos".
What, you thought I could go to the zoo and not take a picture of flamingos? If my neighbor can raise peacocks, why can't I raise flamingos?

No comments:

Post a Comment