Friday, June 26, 2009

Day Twenty two - Heat

It is oppressively HOT!!!!! And I am not even going to try to describe the kirzillion percent humidity. So I thought I would just pull up a photo from last winter to help me remember how much I love my greenhouse on sunny winter days.
As I tossed and turned in bed last night (the upstairs of our rental house does not cool real well) I thought to myself, "this is only temporary. We always start getting cooler nights by the middle of August or so." Then I realized, IT ISN'T EVEN JULY, YET!!!!! Then I said a quick prayer and thanked my heavenly Father that I'm not living in a tent this year. And as He always does, God helped me go to sleep.

We all had lots of other things to get done for the wedding so the house had a one day suspension. On deck for tomorrow, dirt work. Followed by wall frames on saturday. That should make for exciting photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment